Order Your Paper From the most reliable Essay writing Service. 

.

 


A policeman cruises (on average) approximately ten minutes before stopping a car for speeding. 90…


A policeman cruises (on average) approximately ten minutes before stopping a car for speeding. 90 % of the cars stopped are given speeding tickets with an $80 fine. It takes the policeman an average of five minutes to write such a ticket. The other 10 % of the stops are for more serious offenses, leading to an average fine of $300. These more serious charges take an average of 30 minutes to process. In the long run, at what rate (in dollars per minute) does he assign fines.