Post one thread of at least 1,000-1,500 words. For each thread, students must support their assertions with scholarly citations in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years.
Submit a thread in response to the following questions:
· Chapter 1: Why is shared information so important in a learning organization in comparison to an efficient performance organization? Discuss how an organization’s approach to sharing information may be related to other elements of organization design such as: structure, tasks, strategy, and culture.
· Chapter 1: What are some differences that one might anticipate among the expectations of stakeholder for a nonprofit organization versus a for-profit business? Do you believe nonprofit managers have to pay more attention to stakeholders than business managers?
· Chapter 2: How might a company’s goals for employee development be related to its goals for innovation and change? How might a company’s goals for employee development be related to its goals for productivity? Explain the ways that these types of goals may conflict in an organization?
· Chapter 2: Suppose you have been asked to evaluate the effectiveness of the police department in a medium-sized community. Where would you begin? How would you proceed? What effectiveness approach would you prefer?
· Chapter 3: What types of organizational activities do you believe are most likely to be outsourced? What types are least likely?
· How can/should a biblical worldview be applied?
GRADING RUBRIC ATTACHED FOR GUIDANCE
Overview Read the article The Secret History of the FBI’s Battle Against Apple Reveals the Bureau’s Mistake. Use the Strayer University Library to...