Selling Today, 13e
Chapter 5 Communication Styles: A Key to
Adaptive Selling Today
5.1 True/False Questions
1) Communication style is an important aspect of our
2) The psychological continuum and the sociability continuum are
the two main components that form the communication-style
3) Communication-style bias can cause a feeling that we simply
do not like another person, without knowing exactly why.
4) Communication style is based on a combination of hereditary
and environmental factors.
5) An individual who is high on the sociability continuum tends
to communicate in an ordered and measured manner.
6) Sociability reflects the amount of control we exert over our
7) Emotive customers are frank, demanding, serious, and