Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.This website is only available for use if you are of legal age. Otherwise, the purchase of any products or services offered by this website is prohibited.By placing an order on this website you acknowledge having read, understood, and agreed to all these terms and conditions.By placing an order and / or payment, you also agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between you and “this website” limited.
Terms of service
- Interpretation of Our Terms:
- Order Process:
- Company’s Responsibility:
- Limitation of liability:
- Copyright & personal use:
- Refund policy:
- Academic Integrity:
- Links disclaimer:
- Honor Code:
- Tutors terms and condition:
Interpretation of Terms
studywix.com is a collection of web pages and related educational content that is identified by a common domain name ‘Studywix.com’ and published on a web server. This is a platform under the domain studywix.com which is a service that maintains the highest educational standards and promotes academic integrity.
By placing an order and/or payment, you are purchasing the product strictly for your personal, non-commercial use. All our products are drafted by freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership of the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
Additional detailed information about our services can be found on our FAQ page. Please note, it is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, prior to submitting your order and/or payment to our website.
Tell us your requirements
Let our writers know exactly what you need. Simply submit the assignment details such as subject, topic, the number of pages, different sources needed, formatting style, and order deadline. You may also upload files of additional instructions of your assignment.
Choose a writer
Choose a writer that suits you best or the best available writer can be chosen for you. We recommend choosing a writer that specializes in your particular assignment subject.
Submit your order
Submit your order and you are done. Once completed by the writer, the task is proof read and edited by our quality assurance department before sent to your mail account.
- Client decide which writer is best for each job, monitor and supervise writers’ work on orders, and make suggestions to help writers perfect their work to their full satisfaction.
- Clients plan their own budget and choose a writer in line with the price requested for the job, the writer’s CV, professional experience, and writing skills.
- Clients evaluate writers’ performance and share feedback with other users of the service to ensure writers’ ratings are transparent and adequate.
2. Order delivery
- The Company is held responsible for the delivery of the Writing Service and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
- It is the Customer’s personal responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels once the Company has provided the Writing Service to the Client. The Company will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Customer in their profile, spam filters, internet outages, and general customer negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means that are beyond the control of the Company. The Customer is encouraged to contact Support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s Delivery.
- The Customer is held responsible for downloading the Product of Writing Service in a timely manner after the Writing Service has been provided by the Company.
- Three hours after the deadline, the funds will be released automatically, as this is a part of Our Expert’s protection. Please review each Order carefully. Once the entire agreed-upon sum is received by the tutor, it is deemed that the Product is complete, and no Refund will be made.
3. Order Revision
- Free paper revisions are provided to the Client by the Company to ensure the quality of the provided paper and to ensure total Client’s satisfaction with the paper.
- To receive a free revision of the Product, the client has to submit a revision request via the Messaging System or the support email not later than five(5) days after the delivery date and not later than ten (10) calendar days after the Order delivery date for other reasonably large assignments.
- Should the Revision deadline be missed, the client may have their Order revised for additional payment, or the client can place an Order for editing. In some cases, the Quality Assurance Department can submit free Order revision after the revision deadline.
- The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a Revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases, the Customer may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place an order for editing.
- The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline multiple revision requests if the Client’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the tutor or other unreasonable requests.
- If the request meets all defined requirements underlined in these Terms and Conditions, Our Company will revise the delivered Product for unlimited number of times free of charge.
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
This website is only available for use if you are of legal age. Otherwise, the purchase of any products or services offered by this website is prohibited.
By placing an order on this website you acknowledge having read, understood, and agreed to all these terms and conditions.
- The Company has a zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism, academic dishonesty, and fraud. We will not be held accountable if such unethical and illegal use of Our Products and Website content occurs.
- We strictly abide by all Copyright laws. Any opposing activity is solely the responsibility of the Customer if they break Our Terms and Conditions.
By placing an order and / or payment, you also agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between you and “this website” limited.
Limitation of Liability
By acknowledging the above terms and conditions, you agree to release and hold the company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
(a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
(b) failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions;
(c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted;
(d) any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services; or
(e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services.
In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company and company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MIGHT NOT BE APPLIED TO YOU.
Copyright & Personal use
The products this company delivers are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company
The purpose of delivered products, and other materials available from this
All products this company offers are non-refundable, and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. No refund can be granted to a customer under any circumstances once the order is completed, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the company may provide a partial refund at its own discretion.
Studywix has full discretion to determine the eligibility for refunds for orders that a student reports as unsatisfactory. Our quality assurance team will look at your order closely and determine whether or not the writer provided quality help. Have in mind that if the tutor has provided quality work, they are counting on the income and we need to be fair.
We will Typically Grant Refunds to clients for:
1) Lack of a complete answer to your question.
2) Unoriginal work with provided proof.
4) Overdue answers.
5) Lack of further help to the client within reason to comply with originally given instructions.
Refunds to Original Payment Method:
1) When you create a refund request for your question, you will be refunded to your original payment method.
2) All refund requests are handled individually, we do not do bulk refunds.
All Payments are Final
Once an answer has been confirmed by a student, by reviewing a tutor, that payment is final. If you are not satisfied with the answer, you must immediately request a refund for the question after the question’s due date has passed. Once the answer is confirmed by the student, payments are then released by studywix to the tutor. Studywix will not recover or refund such payments. If you confirm the answer and decide later on that you are not satisfied, you will not receive a refund. In the future, please make sure you are satisfied before 3hours of order delivery.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, arrangement or contract with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be disclosed to any third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by the customer in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for this customer.
It is not acceptable for customers to put their own name on the product we deliver. The custom assignments are provided by “This Website” Limited for reference purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute for your own work. It can only be used as an example from which you can learn how to complete your own assignment correctly. Entire parts of the product provided by our company may be used as an example in the customer’s original piece of writing only if properly cited. Please check your school’s definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
Our company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty or fraud. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and / or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and / or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, inappropriate and / or illegal use of material.
Studywix.com declares that the practice of trafficking in academic materials serves no legitimate purpose and tends to undermine the academic process to the detriment of students, the academic community, and the public and that such practices are not be allowed within our company.
Neither students nor tutors are allowed to condone academic dishonesty, which involves assisting students in cheating, obtaining grades with a paper written by an Expert, or obtaining degrees with a dissertation or thesis written by a tutor.
Tutors are forbidden from knowingly helping a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in activities that violate the academic policies of the educational institute the student belongs to. If a studywix tutor is found to knowingly help a student cheat, he or she will be immediately removed as a tutor from the platform.
Even though this website can be linked to others, we do not in any way approve, endorse, certify or sponsor linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, is not responsible for, and does not control any content of any website linked to our website. While this Website may include links to other websites, we do not condone, approve, or guarantee that the content of these links complies with the our Terms and Conditions. Please be aware, studywix does not own, is not responsible for, and does not contribute to or control any of the content stemming from the posted links on Our website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that linking to other websites is at your own risk.
Studywix goes above and beyond to help you not just pass, but expand your education by connecting you with world class tutors and study material from all corners of the globe. Our honor code represents how we advocate and support for academic prosperity academic with integrity and high academic standards at our service. It communicates the expectations of students, businesses, and tutors from our service and displays our dedication to preserving the highest standards of academic and corporate integrity. Our services should be used as academic resources for students. We believe that efficient online access to tutors and rich learning material is essential in today’s learning environment. We are dedicated to providing high quality academic resources to help you learn more effectively, and we are equally committed to ensuring proper usage and protecting ownership of those resources.
While we believe that the high majority of Studywix members use the site in the manner in which it was intended, we ask that all users upon registration confirm that they have read, understand, and agree to comply with our Honor Code.
The studywix platform does not appreciate and will not engage in any type of academic dishonesty nor facilitate cheating, the commitment of fraud, and the obtaining of unearned grades or degrees. Clients’ are not allowed to use any of our services for any kind of illegal activities that violate any academic integrity and college policies.
Codes of ethics
Here at studywix.com, we provide an opportunity for you to educate. We trust that you will behave professionally and with integrity towards clients on our platform. We internally monitor clients’ and tutors’ behavior and may choose to, but is not obligate to, take legal action against a tutor that has committed serious offenses as determined in Studywix’s discretion. Without limitation, by way of example, the following actions would be considered a violation of our terms:
- Contributing to situations that would violate any college or corporate policies.
- Helping clients’ cheat or commit fraud
- Excessive charge back requests from your students.
- Fake sessions
- Abuse of the platform.
- Canceling a question after asking for it and already being assign to do it for whatever reason.
- If your question and answer do not follow the required guidelines.
- Submitting answers with errors; spelling mistakes, poor grammar, formatting mistakes, etc.
- Sharing links or personal emails for purposes other than posted questions.
- Poaching students off the platform.
- Impersonating a student’s identity for any purpose
- Tutor has bought an account or transferred account credentials to another user.
Note that Studwix holds the right to suspend or permanently ban tutors accounts. Violations of our terms may result in banned accounts.
* Banned tutors will not get paid remaining balances.
Commission taken by Studywix is subject to change due to changes in operating and marketing costs that varies with time and seasons . Additionally, our company takes a flat 30% commission on tips to share and to reinvest into our support system who works to sustain quality on the Q&A service.
*Studywix has full discretion to withhold and cancel payments if any of our terms are violated.
Don’t Buy Accounts
Since all sold and/or bought accounts are banned by our company’s board, it is important to shed some light onto the issue of account acquisition.
There are a couple of reasons why you should not do that.
- You can easily get scammed by sellers;
- Writers Department checks writers’ activity very closely and notes anything odd right away;
- The authorities may catch up with you for identity theft which is a criminal offense under any legal dispensation.